Monday, August 1, 2016

Drive System Part 2: The banana - Drive harness

Drive System Part 2


After completing the gluing and waiting for it to dry (days)

NOTE: the glue that was used: Weld-on 16 which dries not as fast and allows time to set the parts.


Weldon 16-- Sci grip 16 -- 5 oz. tube-- 3 PACK


The drive is simply an auto windshield wiper motor... after watching James' video several dozen times I picked this one which resembled it best...





The drive itself fit the harness and although didn't match the color schema of James' I had my father who is a electrical engineer figure out which wires were the hot wires.


I started by fastening the center harness... but backed it out when I determined the only way to connect the outer wheel connectors was with it off...


No comments:

Post a Comment