Monday, December 26, 2016

Version 2 - fix the issues

After the event it was found that I made some critical errors on my build that caused me to lose use of the head mechanism and my power issues with continuously shorting the USB shields etc.

Issues found and next steps

The Back plate that holds the 2 large BB+ servos that move the control arm (gimbal) that moves around the magnets, broke off the banana due to me not properly weld gluing them together or bolting.  the screws snapped right now.

The Electronics were either not grounded correctly or too much going on and static caused issues on a lot of things.

Room to fix things.... because I perm connected the sides on, I only have small holes the size of the panels to put my hands into to get to anything... this does not work.







No comments:

Post a Comment